About the Social Enterprise Fundamentals
The Social Enterprise Fundamentals are a set of resources that provide the ‘nuts and bolts’ of social enterprise. They have been designed to provide the information needed before starting a social enterprise – and they are free to access!
The Social Enterprise Fundamentals have been developed with generous support from the Victorian Government as part of their Skills Development Program for Social Enterprises.
How the Social Enterprise Fundamentals work:
The Social Enterprise Fundamentals consists of four key topics and a downloadable Workbook with important exercises and tools.
- Each topic includes:
◦ A series of short videos that cover the basics of each topic
◦ Related exercises and tools in the workbook
◦ Additional links, information and resources
- Each topic includes:
We suggest you watch the videos for a topic and then complete the relevant Workbook pages. You can then register to join an online workshop about that topic, which is delivered in small groups, via Zoom. The workshops will build on the content of the videos and the workbook exercises – you will be guided to apply your new knowledge and have the opportunity to ask questions
The Social Enterprise Fundamentals Workbook:
As you work through the videos, we will refer to practical exercises in your Social Enterprise Fundamentals Workbook – a downloadable Workbook. Think of the Workbook as a living document – it’s a tool to develop your social enterprise idea that will change as you gather more information. Download your Workbook below in either PDF or PowerPoint version.
If you have trouble accessing or using the Workbook, please email us: email@example.com.
Download a PDF version of the Workbook below.
How to use your PDF Workbook:
- Option 1: Download and save with Adobe Reader (free to install) and use the ‘Fill & Sign’ function to add text
- Option 2: Download and save with Adobe Acrobat and use the ‘Edit’ function to add text
- Option 3: Download and print out the Workbook
Download a PowerPoint (PPT) version of the Workbook below.
How to use your PowerPoint Workbook:
- Step 1: Download and save with PowerPoint
- Step 2: Use the ‘Insert > text box’ function to add text to each slide